Sunday, May 6, 2012

Relocation

Big changes have occurred. The police said that my closest living relatives were in San Diego. My grandparents. I flew over on a plane last night almost as soon as I got home. I was able to pack up my things. Clothes, Xbox, laptop, camera, everything I got in forest park and mount tabor, and some other personal things. I'm currently here in new room trying to get used to my surroundings. I have some pictures from mount tabor park to go along with my explanation of what happened. Here is the first.

This sign is in front of the entrance to Mount Tabor Park. At this point, I hadn't notice anything.

I took this picture right as we walked to our lunch spot. I didn't see anything, but I began to feel a sensation as if I were being watched.

When I took this picture, I was sure I had spotted him. I hurried my friend out of there and put on my goggles.

Then he was right there again. I swear, it's like he just appears behind you. My friend didn't seem to see him, but I told him it was time to go and "race you out of the park."

Now the part I didn't get pictures of. While running like hell out of the park, I was still wearing my goggles. Though this made it hard to see, I knew it was necessary. I saw a small box perched in between to branches in a tree. I had to stop and jump for it, but I still got out alive, obviously. If you do care, my friend beat me out of the forest by a good distance. I broke the tree line and felt something grabbing onto my shirt. Whatever it was ripped part of my shirt off, and I told my friend it got snagged on a low branch. We then walked back to my house and were startled to see police almost breaking down the door. I shouted for them to stop, and they promptly did. They said that my mother hadn't been found and that I was being relocated to San Diego. All of this in front of my friend, mind you. So I packed my bags and they whisked me off to the airport. Now we're here. I haven't opened the Box I found yet, but I might later today. I don't know. Talk to you guys as soon as I can.

-S.C. 




1 comment:

  1. At least you got something there. Can't wait to see what's in the Box.

    Keep safe and don't let your guards down.

    ReplyDelete