Saturday, May 12, 2012

And Then I Was Tired

Very tired. After Smile's last post, I stayed up all night afraid of what might happen to me. Got to sleep at 2 AM, woke up at 6 AM with a drawing on my body. It seemed to be drawn by a child and was of as boy smiling a very large smile holding the hand of a tall suited man. I wonder who that is....(/sarcasm).
I HAVE kNOWN HiM FOR LONGER THAN YOU KNOW, SHROUdED ONE
I went to take a picture of it before I made this post, but it had mysteriously disappeared. Nice to see my little friends also traveled a state south just for me. I have an idea as to how i can find out if those people really died. My mother, the sect. Guess we'll just wait and see...
:)
-S.C.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be waiting for you to share it then. I think you might have something that poses some sort of a value to them too...

    ReplyDelete