Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Difficult Decisions

I called my mother's work and she wasn't there. I called the hospital and she wasn't in a room. I called 911 and reported a missing person. They got here quicker than I expected. They said they had been watching the house. I asked them why. They said I was reported missing by my mother, and they were watching the house to make sure she didn't get taken. They searched the house for her to no avail and explained that they never saw me enter the house or her leave the house. They say they will look for her, but I have a feeling they won't find anything. They were nice enough to help me clean the house before they brought me in to police custody before they find me somewhere to live. I was able to bring some things. I brought clothes, my camera, the key, flashlight, and goggles, and of course, my laptop.

After thinking about it and reading what you guys have said, I've decided I'll go to a woodsy area to look for something to make me sad again. I looked around and figured I might as well go to Mount Tabor Park, a city park here in Portland. It isn't fully wooded, but there are wooded areas. I'll start my trip tomorrow and take some pictures. I'll see if I can bring someone with me. I'll bring what you guys told me too. Weapon, rations and...what was the third thing? Oh, my camera. Duh. I'll also bring that key, flashlight, and the goggles. I have a feeling they'll come in handy. I tried putting the goggles on, but they still just messed up my vision. After leaving them on my eyes for extended periods of time,however, it eventually became clear. It was not something I wanted to see. It turned the world into the world of my nightmares. I tore the goggles off as soon as the image cleared and chastised myself for ever putting them on. I'll still bring them with me, though. Maybe seeing in to that fucks world will help me solve this riddle.

-S.C.

P.S. Mom, if you're reading this.....I love you. I'm going to try and save you, no matter the cost.

1 comment:

  1. Casey, keep safe. Don't forget to keep someone with you.

    And I think that goggle plays a role in this...

    ReplyDelete